tidbits from my travels

Monday, August 22, 2011

paris when it sizzles

One of my most favorite people in the entire world, Josheepoo, came to Paris for his birthday. We have traveled all around the world together and back and for the last couple of years we sadly live countries apart instead of just a few blocks. I love living in Paris but the thing I miss most about living in America is spending my Fridays in Josh's kitchen cooking up a storm or Saturdays in the sweat shop sewing all sorts of fun creations (albeit badly)!

Tonight we had drinks at Café Georges atop the Pompidou center and an amazing lightning storm broke out. I was lucky enough to catch this shot on my iPhone.

No comments:

who is she?

My photo
30something city girl roaming the planet for an answer to the question everyone keeps asking, "what do you want to be when you grow up?"